Flow is partnering with a leading banking sector who's seeking for a highly motivated Forensics & Incident Response Manager who will be managing cyber security team and ensure the goals of the unit are being met.
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Manage and conduct network forensics for proactive investigation.
- Manage and conduct the collection, identification and validation of digital information for the purpose of reconstructing past events.
- Manage the efforts to maintain chain of custody for computer evidence
- Link investigative reports and findings to financial crime and provide estimates on potential impact (financial, reputation, strategic or others)
- Perform actions within the boundaries of the legal framework of the country and liaise with 3rd parties (Government Entities and Vendors) on guidance and actions.
- Lead the investigation and/or containment teams during an incident.
- Present technical findings (investigative or otherwise) to senior management.
- Prepare and meet SLA's defined for Incident Management.
- Assist in the Cyber Security Monitoring Operations of the Bank
- Coach, mentor and manage security SMEs to ensure quality delivery
- Assist security engineers in decision making when it comes to security incidents.
- Manage conflicts within the team.
- 7-10 plus years of technology experience overall
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrable experience leading technical security incident response and digital investigations in large-scale, high-traffic environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills geared to getting things done while continuously developing themselves and the talent within their charge
- In-depth understanding of threat management and security incident response protocols to go along with excellent
- Demonstrable experience with: forensic techniques and toolsets; most major host operating systems and file system types; analysis of many different types of security logs
- Expert understanding of Networking Concepts and Security Technologies
- Must have knowledge on application and infrastructure security threats and mitigating measures
- Deep knowledge on all aspects of Information Security concepts from broad range of technical and non- technical areas.